The 1 minute conversation
For when there really is no time – the 3 most important messages to share, and a print-out for you to give to patients.
The 5 minute conversation
Comprises 3 steps:
- Ask: assessing patient behaviour and beliefs and introducing the subject
- Explore: find out how much they know already, and share any relevant extra information
- Agree: start make a plan and signposting activities.
The more minutes conversation
If ever you have the luxury of more minutes, this is the Rolls-Royce of physical activity conversations. All the content of the five minute consultation with extra, in-depth features including:
- Calculate physical activity levels
- Guidance and responses on answering common concerns
- Clear diagrams explaining how physical activity improves symptoms
- Ideas on how to build activity into the daily routine
- Four planning options and PDF downloads
- Diary printouts for people to take away
- Signposting to a network of activities