Skip to content
- Jay M. The new NHS sets out the government’s commitment to giving the people of this country a modern and dependable health service. Nurs Times. 1997;93(51):3.
- Scally G, Donaldson LJ. The NHS’s 50 anniversary. Clinical governance and the drive for quality improvement in the new NHS in England. BMJ. 1998;317(7150):61-5.
- Pearson B. The clinical governance of multidisciplinary care. International Journal of Health Governance. 2017;22(4):246-50.
- Guha S, Hoo WP, Bottomley C. Introducing an acute gynaecology dashboard as a new clinical governance tool. Clinical Governance: An International Journal. 2013;18(3):228-37.
- Ham Ca, Berwick DMa, Dixon Ja. Improving quality in the English NHS: a strategy for action